
*[[____ My photo albums ((: `-//*
[ *album 1 ]
[ *album 2 (dance) ]
[ *album 3]
Took a nice nice fire station... and yes: 2 vain gals in the toilet! haha~


Thur: After sch, went to pass something to my fren, den went to study @ Starbucks in the evening. sianed when I knew France won portugal within the 90 minute! Which meant that what I bet was buang again (bought draw today!) Pengs... Jo won again...
Fri: Went to sch. gmp test sux. den work. marcus was really irritating la! keep disturbing ppl! Hmm played catching with the kids... so tiring after tat! Went supper after that w/ Sunward peeps (Guo ping, Eugene n Jun Da plus Melissa) @ Changi Village to celeb JD's birthday. Den I saw something disgusting! This is what I saw!

But except that a black cat was on top of a white one... poor white cat gave a loud whine n ran off after tat... bet it must have been too painful *ouch* =X
Me and Mellie:

Home sweet home. Glad we had a chauffeur which was Guoping.
Sat: Went to watch NDP preview w/ Jo, Fel n June! 2 years since I stepped into this place (previously got tix cos my sis performing)! But this time quite lousy cos they dun give us goodie bags like those of NDP's! only have pathetic things like a flag and some bang bangs... Boohuhuhu... Ohh... but i love to watch the fireworks (though it aint tat spectacular compared to the fireworks festival's)! Anyway here's some pics I took:
Jo n Junie!

Fellie and me!

It was blardy hot ok! Den we haf Deyi Sec's military band performing...


YES... SO MANY parachutes coming down!

Some performance and then the parade! Poor contigents... they've got to stand for 40 min b4 they can move... Yadah yadah... the "ministers" came and we sang national anthem...



And the actual performance came at ard 7.30pm...




After tat went tm mos burger to eat w/ Junie... yeah =)
Good thing Germany won! But y din I bet?! Sigh...
Oh well, more pics for NDP will be out later... do check them out next time! =)
Sun: work! Was fun... my regulars came... and tok to me... lol... some asked me to play catching with them! Wah... so tiring la... anyway my bro better stop doing illegal things during work if not he'll throw my face... and I'll tell him to get lost! =P
Hmm... today got free ice cream to eat! Cos Ivan's treat... so happy though its mac's ice cream cone... haa... den we play "swimming" after tat! WTH... being thrown into the ball pool... how fun was that!? Anyway shall miss Jing Shen cos its his last day today... his "girl frens" at EK will miss him too... lol...
Btw, we have a visitor who "broke" into the house at nite... aw so cute! *meow*


Hope France will win tonite's match! =)
Wow... I spent a long time doing this... bleah~