Saturday, August 19, 2006
[[Attachment to TTSH?]]
Oh well, just came back from airport after studying DDCT w/ Jo... managed to study quite a bit... but got stuck with it comes to Topic 8! The blardy sponsor got so many freaking responsibilities! 11 of them plus so many subpoints! Pengs... den must memorise sOOOOO many things! Haha...
Hmm ya... just received a msg from Ms Hor that I've to go for an interview this coming Tuesday at Tan Tock Seng Hospital...
For my first thought, I was rather sian 1/2... Firstly, I've got a term test the next day and secondly, I've to travel so freaking far for an interview! Wah lao... Wat a day to choose for an interview... sigh~
Anyway reading blogs can make me rather high... esp Fellie's... LOL... oh yeah I'm planning to write abt my fireworks entry finally! Cos I got DA mood now... Whohoo... I'm HIGH~
p.s: Next week is my term test week.... oh got 3 papers to go... wish me luck!
Just Xuan blabbering @
Saturday, August 19, 2006