Friday, August 04, 2006
[[Finally...]]
Today... I shall have a "final" entry... yup~ Finally, the weekends are here! =D
Finally, I submitted my Values Reflection! Great Accomplishment! haha~Finally, I got my NEC pay on Monday! Feel slightly richer this week =)
Finally, I got over my DPP test and DDCT Phase 3 presentation on Wednesday!
Finally, I got to home lounge the whole day yesterday.
Shiokness!Finally, I gotten back my PA2 and DDCT Quiz results... they sucked! =X
Finally, I got to eat @ Sakae Sushi w/ Jo n ShiQin... and I ate 4 meals today! LOL...
Finally, I got to go shopping w/ my sis n watch fireworks tmr!
Finally, I got to rush for more projects during the weekends!
Finally, I'm going to end this "final" entry... but nevertheless, dun worry its not my
FINAL entry... lol~
Well, got bullied by kids @ work today... sickening... bleah~
Just Xuan blabbering @
Friday, August 04, 2006