Friday, August 18, 2006
[[I'm better now...]]
Well, I feel better now... slightly...
Perhaps pms comes when it comes. goes when it goes. Hur?!
Anyway... I'm in da right mood to blog the things that happened recently... Haa...
Yeah... jus went to watch My Super Ex-Girlfriend w/ Fel n Jo yesterday... quite a lame n "full-of-sex" show. but overall okay la...
Last Sunday after work went to watch Lake House... nice plot and touching show...
Den on Wednesday jus had my GMP presentation (again)... but this time I feel that my QnA was a better attempt cos I managed to answer correctly! So glad its over... and now left the report to rush... haa =)
Thursday was a sleepy head day ^%&$%^@$(Q#$!%^
Den today after sch went to have lunch at Billy Bombers w/ Jo! Yup... had mushroom soup and their American chunky fries w/ CHEESE! OOOOooo... yummy. Den tried their drinks called Sophia... not bad~ And lastly we shared the chocolate cake... HEAVENLY! But... we ate till quite messy n disgusting... lol~
Yeah... later in the evening went to jog with Huiping too... felt its a good way to destress! Hmm... suddenly I felt like having a dog in my house again... cos I miss the times bringing TANGO, MAGGIE and MINI for walks... sob...
Anyway shall start studying in afternoon and maybe jogging in the evening tmr... ya and finish my GMP proj by today... BYE~ =)
Just Xuan blabbering @
Friday, August 18, 2006