Saturday, September 30, 2006
[[Life so far...]]
Wonder where I had been these days? Let me tell u den... in case u people think I'm dead...
Haas...
Anyway my computer is down at the moment... so updates would not be as frequent... ya... if I'm happy I would come and update too cos I'M BUSY n TIRED! Boo...
Hmm... life has been rather routine for me these days...
I dun really like it... but still have to face the fact cos this is wat life is...
SAD BUT TRUE.
Well, anyway I'm getting used to waking up at 6.30am...
Den I would leave my house at abt 7am...
Den I would try to catch the train at 7.15 or 7.20am...
If time permits, I would buy breakfast which may include: bread from Q-bread and tea from West Mall OR Macdonald's from West Mall...
Yup, "WO BAO" starts its distribution at Tampines MRT ard 7.15am... so I would try to grab one copy to read on the train...
If I'm lucky.... I might get a seat when I board the train. If not, seats may be available when I reach town area cos the adults would most probably alight there... Den I can get some beauty sleep along the way as I plug my mp3 into my ears...
Sometimes if I feel hardworking... I would read the MIMs manual (info abt drugs)... so I would not feel such a noob while working... haha~
Anyway I realised that MRT trips can be quite interesting... meeting all sorts of people and incidents... mayb some time later if I were jobless... I may even write a book abt "MRT Happenings"... tat would be rather cool... lol~
Yah... den I would reach Jurong East station after abt 20 stops where I transfer to take a train to Bukit Batok... and I would walk from West Mall to my workplace! Yeah... a busy day would start from there...
Well, afternoon I would have my lunch at abt 1.30pm... its one hour... so I would go over to West Mall... have my lunch n mayb do some shopping... haha... I realised its quite a good place to shop cos it has almost everything... even a library!!! Wow!
Hmm... anyway it sucks la... I've to go back early after lunch to do research with my company's computer or reference books cos my house com is DOWN at the moment... SUPER SIAN!!! Still have DPP logbook n assignments... and my MAJOR PROJECT! Eek...
Yesh... work will finish at abt 5... and I would take MRT home again lo... wat else... den I would squeeze with those aunties for a seat cos I'm simply too tried after work... sian~
How exciting is my life rite?!! But somehow... I din feel bored abt it... or rather haven feel bored yet... its quite fun sometimes to meet crazy people trying to argue for the fact that their bill is too expensive... ya like $5.60 they oso complain expensive la! Wat the... so they will argue and argue... wtf la... get a life and dun suck our blood early in the morning!
Oh well, waiting for my pay on the 7th... I'm so broke.
Anyway tmr is Children's Day and I'm working at EK... how great can that be... heard they going to start their own parties again... Haha... I shall "Chong Chu Jiang Hu"... but I'm being offered a job by NEC for part-time too... feeling so lost on where to go now... *ponders*
See how it goes den...
Just Xuan blabbering @
Saturday, September 30, 2006