Saturday, September 09, 2006
[[Shopping Day!!!]]
Yeah, today's another shopping day... with Fel!(Lucky I applied "Counterpain" the nite b4... if not I can't walk today at all... lol~)
Ya... Fel jus came back from cruise with her frens... such a lucky gal! And she managed to visit Redang Island when the ship had a stopover the 2nd day! Tats where they film Xia Ri Mo Mo Cha... so nice!
*envy*But heard they eat n eat non-stop during the trip... haha~ Like pigs sia
*oink* =P
Anyway we started from Far East *2nd time this week*... I only managed to buy a pair of heels for work... but Fel bought the most things --> the formal clothes from Entre, heels, accessories for nails, gucci perfume... WAH~ Hmm... nothing fascinating cos she's usually the one who spends the most everytime... lol...
Hmm ya, I went to take my passport size photo too... but the pic of my head is so ENLARGED la... covered almost the whole photo... tats scary~
Oh well, we had dinner at Crystal Jade tat Xiao Long Bao branch... haha~ We like 2 hungry ghosts wandering to hunt for food... cos a lot of places need to wait for a long que... ARG! Yeah... so we waited abt 25 mins to get into the place... omg...
but all for the sake of nice food-->
its worth it! Haha...
Wow... now my legs are going to break... from all the walking... and standing thru' out the trip on the mrt... its great to be home =)
Hmm... yeah... I'm so gonna miss my home from next week onwards till 5 months later... sigh...
Attachment at BUKIT BATOK! 8 to 4.30pm... and have to wear formal wear! THIS IS CERTAINLY SUCKY! Ya I noe time passes fast... yada yada... but going alone to such a
FREAKING FAR place is not a joking matter! At least tat time I went for 1st 3 mths at Jurong Institute still got Ah Gal to accompany... but this time leh?!
FIVE MONTHS ALONE leh!!! SIAN!!!
Ya I've been complaining since the day I got my placing... and this shall continue till the attachment ends I suppose... sigh~
I'll certainly miss:
my frens
shopping
kbox
movies
clubbing
my bed
tv
the computer
playing maple story
jogging
tanning
mahjong
Yeah so far I've done mostly wat I wanted to do during this 2-week holidays... which is quite fulfilling!
Hell starts on Monday I suppose...
I'll disappear for a good 5 mths...
dun miss me too much ok...
meanwhile I still have one more day to enjoy...
Just Xuan blabbering @
Saturday, September 09, 2006