Wednesday, October 25, 2006
[[Back to reality...]]
First of all, I'll like to thank the Rain God for supplying us the rain this 2 days... at least it helped to clear some bad haze away...
Yup... time flies!
Hmm... its almost half of my attachment gone...
And now I'm still stuck with my DPP stuff (the upcoming role play on sat), my major project and upcoming tests... so tiring... arh!
Anyway it was a really busy and packed day at work today... cos there's so many patients la... as usual there's sure to be the huge crowd before or after a public holiday... But tats not the main reason why I'm so freaking tired...
Thats because... I din even sleep yesterday night... I duno wat made me stayed up throughout the night... but ya... the fact is I never sleep... tats y I'm like a zombie today... haha~
Well, so I made used of the night to finish my proposal and 3 weeks worth of logbook entries... phew~
And surprisingly, I'm still quite awake now. Weird.
p.s: Btw... Sudoko is rather addictive... try it!!! Prevent urself from getting Alzheimer's disease!!!
Just Xuan blabbering @
Wednesday, October 25, 2006