Tuesday, October 31, 2006
[[Boo! It's Halloween!]]
Suddenly in the afternoon, the whole sky turned BLACK and it started to rain. So scary! Yes, its Halloween today. And so it certainly fits the festive mood. Hmm, how I wish I could play trick or treat today, but too bad we dun have this culture in Singapore. Bah so boring! The only interesting thing was when this uncle came knocking on the door of the pharmacy with a blardy wrist... saying that he needed a bandage... but TOO BAD the polyclinic was closed! Sad case.
Yeah... yet another boring day at work...
Cos Kah Leong was sent to NUH for one week since Monday. Den no one to disturb. Sian~
Ya, I just realised that getting married can be such a chore. Heard my colleagues discussing about Celine's wedding... hmm she's going to be engaged next year 2nd Feb ! Indeed, there's so many things to trouble and worry for like the banquet's location, the frens to invite etc... its quite a hassle! Hmm... but I know the wedding shall be her most memorable day. In fact, every woman's. Ah... I wana get married too!
Well, went to meet Daddi after work today... had a dinner and did some catching up... den we jalan jalan around Jurong Point... hope we can do that often since my work place and her hostel so near. Haa... mayb one day I shall "squat" at her hostel... Yup, its nice to meet up with old frens though just for a simple dinner and catching up... its enuff to brighten up my day!
Hmm.. tmr's my sis birthday... Shall wish her happy birthday in advance and all the best for her A Levels!
Just Xuan blabbering @
Tuesday, October 31, 2006