Monday, October 09, 2006
[[The future is so Uncertain~]]
Wow... I'm so not in the mood to work today... and I kept making silly mistakes during packing like taking the wrong drugs, wrong quantity, wrong strength... arh! U name it... And the crowd is like so many la... must be due to the haze! Hmm... tiring! And the sickening Kah Leong (tats the weird n funny pre-reg pharmacist I've been mentioning) keeps irritating me...
Oh ya, anyway had a blackout in the pharmacy in the afternoon... song bo! Poof! And all the lights n electricity were suddenly ALL gone... and so we have to give the numbers manually- writing pieces of papers with the numbers by hand... ahah! Lucky the situation din continue for long... only 15 minutes... how exciting~
Well... I begin to ponder about my future once again... after hearing wat my colleagues are discussing...
Mainly, they are much more senior than I am (that pre-reg, my tp senior who just graduated from pharm science and the senior pharmacist) But they are thinking and fearing that a pharmacist's future may be bleak even with a bachelor's degree... wat more me?!
And after reading this article... I am doomed into an even demoralised state...
http://www.todayonline.com/articles/147445.aspI think its really a trap to land myself in this course suddenly... Haiz... Perhaps I shall switch to something else after I complete this course...
Anyway here are some of the options that I may consider after I graduate:
1. Be an air stewardess
2. Further my studies in the business/ tourism areas
3. Open a shop with frens after I earn enough money
4. Go into dance field
5. Join the teaching crowd
oh please, enlighten me!!!
Just Xuan blabbering @
Monday, October 09, 2006