Wednesday, October 11, 2006
[[Mid Week Crisis]]
Damn unlucky la, first thing in the morning... I broke my mum's heels when I was on my way to work... the strap snapped when I was crossing the road... so paiseh la... got one guy behind me... den I had to pick up the spoilt shoe and walk to the side road...
Hmm... so sickening... had to take a taxi home to change... cos I had no other choice (lucky I'm still in Tampines) But I was still late for work... somemore kena teased by my colleagues... boo~ =P
Well, anyway it was a really hectic morning... with so many chronic prescriptions! And I broke my record today! Packed 16 medicines altogether within one prescription! Whohoo... my previous one was 15! Haha.... I've a great sense of satisfaction...
Oh yeah... went to buy a pair of heels from Noda during my lunch time... cos the white one I'm wearing is jus too high n painful after standing for the whole morning... so I wore my newly-bought heels till the rest of my day @ work... liked it a lot! And I have member discount too =)
Yup... and now I'm learning to capture prescriptions... wah so many codes to learn... but I'm taking my time... starting with those acute drugs first...
Hmm... my Ah Mah jus got admitted to the hospital... though I disliked her from the bottom of my heart... I still hope she gets well... =(
Gotta rush my Major Project now... I'm doing on hypertension btw...
Heavy responsibilities and knowing how cruel reality can be made me wana cry.
Just Xuan blabbering @
Wednesday, October 11, 2006