Wednesday, October 04, 2006
[[Save me from myself.]]
Well, it dawned upon me that the fate of certain things had been fixed... but only now. All those happenings were only known after I wandered out of my nut shell ... perhaps I was just one step too late.. and now I cant change anything... perhaps it might just remain as a form of regret till den...
I'm hurt.
On the other hand, I oso realised that sometimes the situation is not meant for us to choose... like wat they say: "Forcing some things to work may turn out even worse" and so, its better for us to leave or get hurt in the end.
Anyway its a deadly vicious cycle to keep thinking about certain things.
From the moment I open my eyes till before I sleep. And even when I'm sleeping.
Stress. Responsibilites. Money. Relationships.
It has been happening for the past one month and may last for the next 4 months or so.
It would most probably affect me for quite some time.
And it seemed that it just cant be stopped.
I need a break. Perhaps I need some calming pills.
Sometimes.. it can get quite sucky to grow up.
Nevertheless... its better to move on... than to stay in my nut shell again...
I tell myself to lead a better and happier life...
No... I shouldnt look back ever again.
Just Xuan blabbering @
Wednesday, October 04, 2006