Sunday, October 08, 2006
[[Sense of Satisfaction... Finally!]]
Omg... DPP is like so fucking irritating.
Finally completed my online assignments after a torturous afternoon at home... Wat a sense of satisfaction!!! Luckily I'm only supposed to start work with NEC next Sunday and not today... if not I sure pengz! Oh ya I've still not done my SIP logbook... eek... nvm can wait till tmr! =P
Anyway the PSI index had improved from yesterday's 140! Wat a relief... but wasted la cos the Mooncake festival event was somehow affected yesterday... But its ok... I still had my share of fun.
Ya, was asked to attend this event by Daddi that is organised by NTU-SD. She was the emcee for the nite too! Haha... Before the event started, we (Daddi, Pooch n me) had our dinner at Thai Express @ Citylink Mall... den we went to meet the rest of the gals at HarbourFront... wow jus got to know that Vivocity opened yesterday! And tonnes of people are flowing there! Hmm... shall go there to shop someday!!!
Yup anyway we were supposed to go to River Angbao to have the event but cos of the stupid haze... it was changed to Youth Center near Bukit Panjang there... like dur!?! BTW we had quite a few activities like games, eating of mooncake (tried this SAMBAL mooncake... tastes interesting! haha...) , lantern-making, playing with sparkles etc... Oh ya we oso had a sharing session cum role play by Sihui n Huixian of how mooncakes come about... it was a really funny one! Haha...

Our masterpiece lanterns! Made with wire, cardboard and construction papers! Wow~
Glad we enjoyed ourselves and I got to know some pretty good friends =)
Just Xuan blabbering @
Sunday, October 08, 2006