Wednesday, October 04, 2006
[[Whoopee doopee~]]
Ok... I found some of the reasons to come out from my nut shell already... after one month of stagnancy~
Seriously... I shall be happy again... for the following random reasons:
Firstly, cos my internet is back!
Secondly, thank god I've lovely n nice colleagues at work! Be it at EK or BBK polyclinic~
Anyway I'm going to start a new job with NEC on Sunday... and I'm going to meet new people!
Thirdly, I'm going to move away from jerks and move on with life!
Forthly, I'm going Zouk on this coming Friday for the fashion party with my girlies!
Fifthly, I have Ah gal for making my days...
Well, I'm going to make myself busy... to stop myself thinking too much again...
And for all the things I do, bless me with luck...
Anyway I hope I find the right one soon...
And ya... I miss my frens loads... when are we ever meeting?!!
Just Xuan blabbering @
Wednesday, October 04, 2006