Tuesday, November 07, 2006
[[Things are looking good~]]
Well well... I duno why... but I'm just feeling a little happier about how life is going...
Hope it remains this way...
Geez... =)
Yup, Kah Leong is back after the NUH attachment... so me, Peishan n him can crap during work again... wahaha~ Gossiping about the student doctors... suaning one another... blah blah... Bet we had more fun than work...
Anyway my uncle is getting me a laptop... YEAH! But I'm still looking out for any nice n good models out there! And ya, I'm getting a new phone! Like FINALLY la... Gonna be Samsung D900~
Hmm... went to watch The Guardian with Ah Gal after work today... hmm she very bad de... make me treat her cos she watched already... bleah... but its a really very nice show about the life of a lifesaver... touching and meaningful... "So Others
May Live" was their motto... A highly recommended show indeed!!! Then, Ashton Kutcher is SO DAMN CUTE!!!!! OMG...
Well... I'm looking forward to going Attica this Thursday... got free tickets~ *grinz* Hope it'll be fun... Yeah... den I'm gonna go sch for test and work cashier on Sat, and doing party on Sunday... so I'll be busy busy! Haha~
p.s: Somehow... I still cant forget abt him...
Just Xuan blabbering @
Tuesday, November 07, 2006