
*[[____ My photo albums ((: `-//*
[ *album 1 ]
[ *album 2 (dance) ]
[ *album 3]


Wow... so sexy! Haha...

Damn cute rite!? I shall have this cake for my 21st birthday... waha~
Oh Ya... I got to cut up this 3d PINK "My Melody" cake last Sunday... omg why do I have to "murder" such cutey cakes during my parties... awww its such an unbearable feeling to cut them up piece by piece u know?! Haha... So for more info on their cakes, pls check out www.ecreative.com.sg =)
Hmm anyway... I finally changed my noob phone to this! And its FOC! All thanks to the kind sponsor, my uncle... so happy... here's my baby! And he even got me the micro-sd card... cool!
Yup yup... yesterday I had the chance to be attached to the counselling sessions by the care manager (nurse): Sister Ooo. Thats where I sit in and listen to how she counsel diabetic/ hypertensive/asthmatic etc patients... hmm its oso part of my major project research.
Well... attended 2 talks yesterday too... one lunch talk and the TCM talk @ Orchard Library after work ... very interesting and enriching indeed... so far went to quite a few talks for the past 2 months but I think TCM is the most interesting... yeah~ Suddenly I miss Orchard la... its been abt 3 months since I do shopping there! And the lightings for Xmas are so nice... when can I ever go there again?! Sigh...
Hmm yeah, today's a really tiring day for me. Cos from morning, I had been packing n packing. Duno what's with the crowd today. Mad House! Den went for my restest after work. now still left with one more report and one test... oh god... Tiredness...
I'll be free on Satuday.... like finally. Book me out ok?!