
*[[____ My photo albums ((: `-//*
[ *album 1 ]
[ *album 2 (dance) ]
[ *album 3]
I'm so happy that I dun need to work at EK this weekends...
Sat: Finally met up with dearies Cel n Renee at Vivo city... its been a long time since we get tog! Anywayz after pondering wat to eat n shop @ Diva (where I bought a necklace)... we had lunch at Secret Recipe. But it seems like their food portions are not filling enough for the 3 of us and it made us ordered 2 more cakes: Banana choc and the marble cheese cakes! Yummy... but sinful~

Hmm ya... found the Build-a bear Workshop finally... its near the entrance to Harbourfront Center! Visit this webbie to know more==> BEAR! The concept of the shop is really cool and the bears are simply adorable... with all their amazing acessories... quite interesting I should say!
Oh well... shopped n got lost in the huge shopping mall for a few times... and we took pics at the balcony overlooking to Sentosa... nice scene! Managed to buy a skirt for work... after spending quite some time at Nichii Fashion City... Cel n Renee oso bought something from there... but I got sian 1/2 when the cashier told me they ran out of their shopping bags... and gave me one of those red plastic bag... u noe those at the pasar malam... and the very big one/// oh gosh/// but I got no choice la... since my bag is too small for the skirt! Arg... so had to walk around looking like an aunty. Well after walking so long... we finally decided to take a rest and headed for dinner at Breeks!



A xmas tree full of BEARS!

Yup... Sunday: Went out with Lou... got to know a stunning news from her. Anyway she jus came back from Japan... so cool! Hmm... Cel just embarked on her journey to M'sia today's morning... when she jus returned from Thailand last week... So xian mu! I oso wished to go overseas... Oh well, managed to watch "The Holiday"at Lido since it was like raining so heavily upon reaching Orchard. And den went Far East to gai gai... wanted to buy some heels... but they all looked the same to me... nothing special... and so I decided to save my money... bleh... Anyway mayb next week will go her hall @ NTU to squat for one nite... see how ba... I'm tired after all the shopping... but contented =)
X'mas is coming... in one more week's time!