Monday, December 25, 2006
[[Merry Xmas!!!]]
Hey MERRY XMAS to one and all!
Hmm... it was a wet xmas I shud say cos it had been raining non-stop these days...
Anyway I celebrated this season like a usual normal weekend...
Saturday: Spent most of the day at home doing my Major project... den in the evening met Junie n Ping for a movie! Watched Night at the Museum! Wat a funny and splendid show indeed! Worth the $9.50! Haha... I shall rate it 4 out of 5 stars and a must-watch... Anyway its good to see my frens after so long... =)
Sunday: Had to work on the eve of Xmas for Kenshin's party... he's a really adorable and cute boy I shud say... cheeky but polite.... and the other guests were quite sporty and fun-loving too... so I was rather satisfied after hosting the party! Well... no hiccups... and I'm happy =)
Yup... after the party went shopping with mama at OG Orchard and den to Chinatown... it was a shoe-spree!!! Got myself a few pairs of shoes... for work and leisure... yeah... cos most of my heels and my slippers had worn-out! But the best thing was still being away from the crowd at town... (Decided to stay away from crowds at the moment)
Hmm... ya oso went to watch a midnight movie at Century Sq... Death Note 2... Well I was quite amused by L.'s weird actions... overall I would say its quite a nice show... though half of the time I'm trying to make out the words from the subtitles and also understanding the dark plot behind the bad guy's sleeves... Haha...
Thats how I spent my Christmas holidays... how abt u?!Btw got this from Aloy... apparrently he's too bo-liao and started making these for his frens... Lol... I got one too~ Its for ur MSN icon...
Just Xuan blabbering @
Monday, December 25, 2006