Tuesday, December 26, 2006
[[Nightmare After Xmas.]]
Oh my gosh... today's really NIGHTMARE after Xmas...
Firstly... it has been raining the whole freaking day since yesterday... guess not long ago Singapore shall become a gigantic swimming pool! Haha... happy swimming ya~ Or rather happy drowning!!!
Secondly... the pharmacy was having a black-out when I reached there... wat a bad day to begin with... luckily it didnt last for long! But then later in the day, the crowd was really like crazy... with so many of staff on leave somemore... cited by Celine "Today's like a Nightmare after Xmas". Yup... super sian-ed.
Oh well, after work went to Ikea Tampines and The Courts Megastore... it was really huge and cool to shop there! But one thing I wana say... the floor plan of Courts really SUCKED! shant elaborate much here... it jus simply sucks. ARG. Hmm... I still prefer Ikea... saw their showcases of the rooms... very nice and cosy. Shall visit there someday again cos I din manage to finish the whole place today...
*Brrr* Its so freaking cCcccoOoLLdddd!
Just Xuan blabbering @
Tuesday, December 26, 2006