Thursday, December 21, 2006
[[Rainy rainy...]]
Hmm... been raining consecutively for 2 days since Sunday.
So sickening... So freaking cold...
Finally it stopped today...
Anyway it's starting to get boring at work nowadays... cos more or less the things I've learnt except dispensing... and it seemed like its getting so congested in the pharmacy... cos I used to clear one STACK of trays but now? 3-4 people fighting for the FEW pathetic trays. Haiz. Den today I accidentally hit Hazel's eyes when I flicked the waste paper into the bin. Aiyo. Duno is I violent or she suay. Ya so I was guilt-striken. Sian. Nothing to do... feel like sleeping most of the time. Hmm how I wish I can just spend my time to finish my project? Still left a bit for the flip chart... very pek chek tat day when I doing my flipchart halfway in microsoft powerpoint den the com went kuku... it auto saved my file den closed itself. When I tried to open... there seemed to be some errors. Had to redo lo... Bloody hell.
Can''t wait for a new life to start after I graduate.Well... been shopping n shopping these days... spending and spending *looks at the pile of receipts in my FAT wallet*
fainted.But still... I'm gonna shop n shop. No one's gonna stop me! Wahaha...
p.s: By the way... is anyone interested in watching "Night at the Museum"?
Just Xuan blabbering @
Thursday, December 21, 2006