Sunday, December 10, 2006
[[Random-ness~]]
Yeah I'm back w/ some reasons to blog.
It's gonna be random.
Well... life IS that random... and busy.
LAST WEEK:- Its great that i've finished the last test in my poly life last sat!
And now I'm left with the SIP + MP logbook, SIP + MP report and the MP presentation.
- Last Sat went to SITEX and the John Little Sale @ Expo with Mama... n did some shopping...
- Last Sun was my ah-mah's 49th day anniversary. and I worked for 2 parties @ EK.
THIS WEEK:- Damn. The crowd at my work place was doubled cos apparently, the other polyclinic was closed and ppl have to come to us. Imagine I've to say "HI good morning", "May I have ur service chit", "Here's ur que no., pls take a sit" almost every minute for abt 3 hrs everyday for the past one week. How fun?! And ya... one of the new staff was quite AP. But at least I got to go the retail side, and I think it was rather interesting. Hmm ya... it was the last week of work for KL... me n PS will miss him to bicker with and irritate.
Boohoo.- My mama finally came back from Phuket on Sat. I missed her badly cos no one helped to do the chores. =P
- My sis got the Prom Queen title for Mj's Prom. Wow. Anyway she's such a fat ass... and yet she won. Bleah. Hmm ya, she's then asked to take part in a coming pageant event at Zouk this coming Tue so I'll be heading down to support her. Tats something I'll look forward. Anyway I intro-ed my sis to work at EK since they badly needed party coodinators.
Hmm...- Got so sick and tired after work on Tue. dat went home I ate the flu medicine, drank the cough mixture and slept from 8pm till 6am the next day.
shiok.- Went to Milkshake event @ MOS on Sat. Que for 3 freaking hours. Squeezed like mad. Came out less than 1 hr. Sucks. lesson learnt: dun go clubbing during events or public holidays. Anyway went to Atttica after tat to chill out... the music n crowd was like so much better la... and best of all... the bouncer gave us free entry... wahaha~ So I was still a happy girl! =)
- Ate Jap food for 2 consecutive nights' dinner. Sakae Sushi @ Bugis on Sat and Sun nite went to try the restaurant which "HDB Tai Tai" recommended which is just beside Tampines Swimming Complex...
Yum.- Handled 3 parties on Sunday. It was madness. Both at Wild Wild Wet n EK. Nice big cakes=rich people.
- Watched a show abt this couple planning for their wedding. super cool... suddenly felt like getting married too...
p.s: Christmas and New Year's coming! Whee~ Time to meet up with frens and celebrate! *Ding Dong* Who's free? Yeah I miss my frens...
Just Xuan blabbering @
Sunday, December 10, 2006