Wednesday, December 13, 2006
[[Work Vs Party]]
Work is never ending and so tiring.
And now. People from Jurong had came over to help. Felt so crowded suddenly. We got 4 extra staff... KL left, so is still extra 3. Hmm... sometimes more people means more conflict esp with that auntie. Aiyo. We all are trying to tolerate her. so far she havent provoked me, but she dun seem to remember my name and so I presume she talks to the air when she asks me any questions. Aiyz... wat ever la.
Anyway time seem to pass really fast suddenly... left less than 2 mths till end of SIP. Den tata~
Haven start on my project yet. Think I'm gg to die. And I owe them 2 presentations. But I'm still thinking of playing. DIE.
Hmm yesterday went to a course @ Jurong Medical Center... it's a really clean n nice place ah... the pharmacy's so big n cool too! Yup... and I had an eye-opening session on how to take care bed-ridden people...
Yup... after the course went to Zouk with mum to support my sis for the "inter-JC Project Ambassador" pageant... Guess wat? She won the Ms Model title! It was quite unexpected and suprising cos the judges picked 5 couples from the 13 JCs for the second round and yet she wasnt chosen. But then she still managed to clinch the title at the end. Weird!? Anyway ACJC won both the Ms/Mr Project Ambassador for the pageant which I presumed was the grandest title. They also had Ms/ Mr Glamour. Was surprised to see Andy Mok (Gal's fren) there... and he clinched the Mr Glamour! Cool...
Wat's the prize? A $150 voucher for a modeling course. Quite useless! And a set of ZA products worth 150 bucks. Ok lo.
It seemed like a dream... isnt it?!
Just Xuan blabbering @
Wednesday, December 13, 2006