Thursday, January 04, 2007
[[Happy New Year 2007!]]
Whee... its finally 2007!
There's gonna be so many things for me to anticipate this year... Yup!
Well... its gonna be a better year... I hope =)
Anyway I had fun on NYE but I did my countdown with an ATM machine o.O
Hmm this 2 days its really MAD HOUSE at work.
Floods not by water. But humans. Yeah. Abt 800 a day. Kill me!
Anyway today is another suay day. my white heels broke! WTH. the umpteen-th time my shoes failed me. First the rubber tip came off. Den the whole chunk of the plastic support came off. This is like the ??? pair of heels that I had spoilt since starting of my attachment. Sucks. Is there something wrong with my leg? Or jus that my heels are really that cheapo and lousy?! Omg... Hope this is the last time...
update: my sis jus break some bad some news to me. She spoilt my sandals. *pengz*
-bad shoe day-
oh no. 8 more days! 22 days to end of SIP! Yeah!
Just Xuan blabbering @
Thursday, January 04, 2007