Thursday, January 11, 2007
[[The Last Day being 20.]]
Countdown: 2 more hours to my birthday.
15 more days to end of SIP!
Yeah... its my last day being a 20 year old. I still feel 18... haha~
Anyway there's like so many things to anticipate suddenly... cos this is going to be a special year for the 86's! And I'm like graduating soon... there's surely so much for me to look forward.
Hmm time really flies... things happen for good or bad. But I'm glad it had been going well for me, my family and friends for the new year.
Hope things will remain this good or even better...
THIS FEW DAYS...
oh yeah, busy planning stuff and doing my project. its tiring.
Hmm... managed to meet up with Ah gal on Monday... had dinner and did some shopping. we had some catch up with our lives.. mainly on her la... cos she has so much to say about her primary school kids. Haha... hope her teaching career will flourish.
Ya, den Wednesday went JP to meet Cel n Pooch... had some serious discussion abt our birthday stuff @ Piazza Hut... blah... so many things to plan...
And ya, another pre-reg pharmacist joined us on Wed but she's like so blur. KL came back to do his retail- only thur and fri. Wow... its like we have all the 4 pre-regs in our polyclinic now. But Hazel is leaving for JMC tmr. So still left 3. oh yeah... managed to try dispensing for one case today. Haha...
Anyway I just realised from the start of this week till CNY... I'm like so booked and packed with events.
Just Xuan blabbering @
Thursday, January 11, 2007