Saturday, January 06, 2007
[[Weekends are finally here!!!]]
ok. I have a good rest and a fun time during the weekend.
But it had been quite a tiring week.
Saturday: Went to school for campus discussion. Good to see ur frens ard cos there wont be many chances liao... Anyway after that went home awhile and den went to meet Junie n Ping later in the day. We went to catch a movie @ TM, Pan Ladybrinth. Hmm... it turned out to be a fantasy cum wartime show. Quite a weird combination though... Well, I wont really recommend it to people who dislike dark n draggy movies...
Yup, after the show we gai gai ard TM n CS... bought a white spag from Giordano at half price. Waha... Shall wear it for work! Yeah... initially wanted to go Settler's Cafe but realised that the place was full after calling them (lucky we called b4 going down). And so, we dropped the idea in the end. Den we had dinner @ Sakae's Teppanyaki... they had 30% off till 21st jan! Whee! Hmm... its a nice place to eat... and the cook was quite good-looking and polite. haha... drools... Yup... the food was not bad too! But hor, something not very good is that the place is rather exposed (its open concept) and so some passers-by like to stand there and watch us eat. made us look like some animals lo... haha~ But overall, I had an enjoyable day! =)
Sunday: Cashier work @ EK. Hmm... I'm getting tired and troubled over my project and my bro went to screw the com today. apparently he tried to update the internet explorer to IE7. I duno why it seemed to be retarded and hanged a few times. sucks. made me super pissed. Well, I really felt like killing him. ARG. lotsa planning to do... lotsa things to handle. OMG... my world's in a messy mess.
Eek the day's nearing! 5 more days!
And 19 days till the end of SIP. Gosh!
Just Xuan blabbering @
Saturday, January 06, 2007